PremiumPlus Medical Billing Service
Premium Medical Billing Service
Medisoft Network Basic Service
EMR Rewards Program
EMR Rewards Program
Access Your Data and Run Reports 24 Hours/Day
Medical Billing Professionals offers our Medisoft Network system whereby providers can connect directly to our server from any computer with Internet access via Remote Desktop Connection at www.medicalbillingclaims.com for real-time access to your data.
You would also be able to run and print reports* and Patient Statements*.
You DO need an Internet connection to be able to access our Network Terminal Server via Remote Desktop Connection at www.medicalbillingclaims.com. It is HIGHLY recommended that you have a Broadband Internet Connection (like Cable Modem or DSL).
MBP will submit your claims electronically (37 cents per electronic claim to participating payers, 51 cents per electronic claim for non-participating payers, 51 cents per paper claim)**.
Providers who choose our Premium Service Option can also benefit by having MBP enter all your data and submit your claims. NOTE: Premium Service providers do NOT need to have a computer or purchase Medisoft software in order to use MBP's services.
For access to our Network, you must own a licensed copy of Medisoft and provide Medical Billing Professionals with your Medisoft serial number.
» If you do not own a licensed copy of Medisoft, you can purchase Medisoft Basic for only $299 as a requirement for accessing our Network.
» If you require more than one person accessing the system at the same time, you may purchase additional user licenses for $159.95 each.
» Access your data and run reports 24 hours/day from any computer with Internet access.
» Encoder Pro Coding Software, which works directly within Medisoft, is included for no additional charge.
- Throw away your coding books. Encoder Pro is a coding tool that replaces the 4 or 5 coding books sitting on your shelf.
- Encoder Pro cross references CPT-4, ICD-9 and HCPCS, making it easy for you to choose the correct codes, improving accuracy and reimbursement.
- Encoder Pro includes lay descriptions, HCPCS annotations, and ICD-9 section notes that improve code selection, and ensure you use complete, non-truncated, valid diagnosis codes.
- Have access to over 200 specialty reports, most of which are not normally available in Medisoft.
» Office Hours Professional Appointment Scheduler
- Quickly make, copy or change appointments
- Instantly search all providers for the next available time slot
- Add patients to an appointment wait list
- Track the status of appointments
- Continuous 24 x 7 offsite backup of your data is provided through www.livevault.com.
- Daily offsite backups of your data are maintained.
- MBP can provide you a copy of your data file as requested on a CD-ROM for only $4.95 per request.
- The system provides 128-bit secure encryption of your data.
- Dual logins and passwords to your data ensure that only you and those you authorize with your logins and passwords have access to your data.
- For providers who access their data on our Medisoft Network System, MBP offers free Medisoft Network KnowledgeBase support (through www.medisoftnetwork.com) during your first month.
- After your first month, you will have the following support options:
- Unlimited Monthly Support for $19.95 per month
- Per Incident Support for $25.00 per incident